Please contact us or fill out our easy online form or to enroll today!
Click here to view our 2018-2019 Policy/Tuition Plan!
Learn more about our PCSM Music Camps and registration.
A: Monday – Friday: 9:00am – 9:00pm, Saturday & Sunday: 9:00am – 8:00pm. Depending on the instructor’s schedule, these hours can vary. It is always best to call us to make sure that someone will be in the office: 214.504.2700
A: Yes. You may try out lessons for one month (4 lessons) by signing up for Trial Lessons before you decide to enroll for the rest of the year. The fees for the Trial Lessons are slightly higher, however, you do not have to pay the standard enrollment fee if you decide to continue lessons. Trial lesson price is $5 higher than regular lesson price.
A: All of our instructors are trained in major universities around the country and world. They have years of experiences in both teaching and performing, and have the added bonus pedagogical training vital to their role as instructors. You may view our instructor’s biographical information on our website.
A: Yes, we offer:
- 5% FAMILY discount for each family member enrolled
- 2% SEMESTER discount paying the semester tuition in full
- 5% Fall/Spring discount paying for the whole school year tuition in full.
A: Yes, you may. There will be a $10 charge per lesson for sharing a lesson with a sibling. For example, if your monthly tuition is $140, having one additional child sharing a private lesson, your tuition would be $180.
A: It is highly recommended. Your child’s instructor should advise you before lessons start to guide you in your choice of rental or purchase or to assess the instrument you plan to use. They can give you a list of places where you can buy an instrument. You can rent an instrument at PCSoM!
A: You will have a choice of 4 payment methods:
2. Credit card over the phone (office: 214.929.1072 or 214.504.2700
3. Mail the check to: 7979 Inwood Rd., Ste. #113, Dallas TX, 75209
4. Bring the check by the studio. We have a check drop-box at the PCSoM facility
5. Pay with Credit Card at Studio ($3.00 transaction fee applies).
A: We have several types of billing:
1. PCSoM can bill you monthly
2. PCSoM can bill you for the Fall or Spring semester (see DISCOUNTS above)