Click here to view our 2017-2018 Policy/Tution Plan!
Musical Education in Dallas, TX
When you are choosing to enroll your children in a music school, it is important to choose one with exceptional instructors, a wide range of instrument options, and a positive reputation in the community. At Park Cities School of Music, we are pleased to offer you Dallas music lessons and more. We take your child’s musical education very seriously and only hire the very best, highly-esteemed teachers to educate them. Every single one of our teachers is a professional music educator and accomplished musician. We ensure that our faculty has extensive teaching experiences, in order to provide your child with effective and enjoyable experiences.
A Master Teacher: is a teacher who has worked with PCSM for at least 4 years. A Master Teacher has at least a Master Degree in teaching/performing, or many years of teaching and a performing career. They are best suited to teach advanced-intermediate and advanced students. Their expertise gives students the highest level of education. Master Teachers are highly involved in life of PCSM and they make sure to send their students to all possible performances, contests, and festivals. A Master Teacher is able to prepare their students to enter College Level auditions and to have them ready to enter University/ College.
We have a number of talented instructors here at our school:
- Eva Brandys, Executive directory, Founder
- Kathleen Arellano, Managing Director
- Lainey Bernstein, MASTER TEACHER — (Voice & Piano, Ukulele)
- Karen (Min Kyung) Kim — (Piano)
- Alex Beane — (Voice, Guitar, Piano)
- Greg Ray — (Guitar)
- Russ Miller — (Guitar, Base, Ukelele, Banjo, Drums, Song Writing)
- Hilda Heimisdottir — (Piano, Voice, Cello, Violin, Guitar, Toddler Group Classes)
- Patricia Tsai — (Piano, Voice, Violin, Toddler Group Classes)
- Brigitte Mena — (Voice, Piano & Guitar, Group Class Instructor)
Instruments & Specialties
Whether your child has already taken music lessons before or they are just starting their journey, this is the perfect place to begin. We can offer a number of instruments for your child to choose from. If they would like to learn more than one instrument, we can discuss this option as well.