Please contact us or fill out our easy online form or to enroll today!
Click here to view our 2018-2019 Policy/Tuition Plan!
Learn more about our PCSM Music Camps and registration.
As summer approaches, you are likely trying to decide what activities your children should participate in and how to keep them busy. Have you considered enrolling them in a music summer camp? At Park Cities School of Music, we have a variety of summer camps for your children.
Our summer camp programs include:
- Little Mozart Camp: This program provides children a fun approach to music, emphasizing piano. We introduce them to instruments, basic music theory, and eurhythmics. The camp is limited to six students in each class and is appropriate for children between the ages of 2 to 5 years old.
- Sing Like a Star Camp: Our voice camp which is great for children who like to sing. This program is inspired by famous songs, popular music from kid’s movies, and folk music. We focus on singing technique, games, and movement. The intention is to help grow your child’s technique, performance confidence, and stage presence. The program is available for kids 4-6 or 7-11 years old.
- Princess Camp: This musical theater camp allows young children to choose a Disney princess character. They will sing and act like this special princess, learning Disney songs, music, and playing princess games. At the end, they will perform for their family. This is ideal for children 3-9 years old and has limited openings.
- Instrument Explorers Camp: This is ideal for children who would like to explore a variety of different instruments. Every day, we will show your child a little bit about a number of instruments and give them the opportunity to have variety. This may include guitar, bass, drums, and more. The camp is ideal for children 3-6 years old.
- Musical Theater Camp “Annie”: This camp is ideal for children who like the movie Annie or are interested in growing their technique and confidence. We have them act and perform as characters from the newest “Annie” movie while acting and singing these parts. The program is for children 7-10 years old.
- Baby Music and Me: This camp is great for young children to bond with their parents, through language and movement development. If you would like to have another type of communication with your infant, this is it. You will learn lap and floor games, action sings, lullabies, and rhymes. The camp is ideal for babies 4-18 month old.
- Piano Camp: This camp is ideal for new piano students who would like to begin developing their skills. From playing separate piano hands to playing together, they will allow your child to study and practice basic piano music theory. This class is ideal for children 5-10 years old.
Enroll Your Student Today
Learning music can be a fun and exciting adventure for children of all ages. We offer summer programs to provide unforgettable memories while learning about the basics of music and instruments. Whether you are interested in learning about a variety of instruments or want to star in a musical production, we have a variety of summer camp options to fit your needs.