PARK CITIES SCHOOL OF MUSIC
GROUP CLASS POLICIES
I hope this email finds you well. We understand that managing tuition expenses is a significant aspect of your child’s education, and we are committed to making this process as transparent and convenient as possible.
Please review the policies below prior to completing your registration.
- Registration enrolls a student for the entire semester. New students are accepted throughout the year when space is available. If you choose to discontinue classes, charges will persist until the end of the semester. If you find yourself unsatisfied with your current course selection, feel free to get in touch with us, and we’ll guide you through the process of transitioning to a different class.
Please be advised that there is no cancellation policy. Once a registration is confirmed, it is considered final, and no cancellations will be accommodated.
TUITION AND FEES
- Tuition payments can be made either on a monthly basis or for the entire
Semester Membership Payment Discount: If you choose to pay for the entire semester upfront, a $50 discount will be applied to the total cost.
Monthly Membership Payment Details: Monthly payments will be automatically processed each month on the same day you have enrolled, using the credit card provided during enrollment.
Declined Payments: In the event of a declined payment, we will promptly notify you via email. You will have a grace period of 5 days from the date of receiving the email notification to resolve the payment
issue. If the payment is not resolved within the 5-day grace period, a $35 late fee will be applied to your invoice. We reserve the right to suspend lessons due to late or non-payment.
- Extra Charges: Charges for Started Kits and books will be added to the tuition of the month in which it
- Enrollment: An annual enrollment fee ($45) is required for new and returning students and it renews on your anniversary date.
All Students will be automatically re-enrolled for the new semester unless our office is notified and a 30-day cancellation request is submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org before the beginning of the next Semester.
Discounts: We provide a 5% sibling discount, and it also applies to private lessons for a second instrument/class.
Referral Credit: Spread the word about our music lessons to your family, friends, and neighbors. When they enroll, ask them to mention you. Email us at email@example.com with the names of the families you’ve referred. If one of them formally enrolls, we’ll reduce your invoice by the cost of one lesson as a thank you.
ATTENDANCE AND MISSED LESSONS
If you’re unable to attend your scheduled class, you have the option to participate in a makeup class with a different group on an alternate day. It’s important to mention that makeup classes must be scheduled within a month of the missed session. Please be aware that missed classes are non-refundable.
QUESTIONS ABOUT TUITION & BILLING? Please contact the administration at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 214.613.2020
Your teacher, specializing in instruction, does not handle billing, school specials, or discounts. For clarity and effective communication, kindly direct all billing and tuition inquiries to our administrative team. They are here to assist you promptly and efficiently.
- Enrollment: Annual enrollment fee ($45) is required for new and returning students and it renews on your anniversary date.
- Lessons at the school: Students are expected to show up 5 minutes before their assigned lesson time prepared with appropriate Starter Kits and any other items assigned by the Note: Please wash your hands before each lesson.
- Lessons at home: Lesson time starts 1 min after your teacher arrives. Students should be ready to start their class at the scheduled Due to traffic, we ask you to please allow a 10-15 minute cushion when scheduling other activities around music lessons. The teacher, due to traffic, may arrive late at times but will still provide full lesson time to the student.
- PCSM doesn’t guarantee the continuity of Instructors may change at any time due to personal and professional reasons.
When registering to PCSM you are agreeing to our Policy.
Thank you for choosing our school for your child’s education. We look forward to another successful academic year together.
PCSM and LCFA Staff
Park Cities School of Music
7979 Inwood Rd. Suite #113
Dallas Texas 75209
Tel (214) 613-2020
Lakewood Conservatory of Fine Arts
Dallas Heritage Academy