We bill on the 1st of the month for the lessons of that month. Lessons you cannot attend will be credited towards the next month as long as you give us 24 hr notice. We do not refund unattended lessons – they will just be credited towards the following month.
• Lesson Rescheduling Policy: A 24 hr notification is required prior to the lesson for rescheduling
• Discontinue lessons: 30 Day WRITTEN notice via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) is REQUIRED. We are asking this because most of our teachers teach full time and they rely on their teaching hours.
• Charges for books, school events, DMTA, recital fees, and rental fees will be added to tuition of the month in which it occurred
• Discounts: 5% sibling discount
• Enrollment: Annual enrollment fee is required for new and returning students and it renews on your anniversary date.
• Lessons at the school: Students are expected to show up (5) minutes before their assigned lesson time prepared with appropriate books, writing utensils, and any other items assigned by the teacher. Note: Please wash hands before each lesson
• Lessons at home: Lesson time starts (1) min after your teacher arrives. Students should be ready to play at their scheduled time. Due to traffic, we ask to please allow a 10-15 minute cushion when scheduling other activities around music lessons. The teacher, due to traffic, may arrive late at times but will still provide full lesson time to the student. Note: Please wash hands before each lesson
• Late Arrivals: SCHOOL / HOME: The teacher will wait (15) minutes MAX while trying to contact you via phone & text message. If there is no contact made, then the teacher will leave after the (15) minutes, and the lesson will be considered a “No Show” therefore it will be charged. If a student is late to the lesson, the teacher is only required to provide the lesson time that is left to that student. Please take under consideration that PCSM faculty teaches both at our school AND at students’ homes. Please pick up your child(ren) from our school on time as the teacher may need to leave immediately to get to their next appointment. If the teacher is required to wait for the student, a fee will be invoiced accordingly.
• Summer Lessons: 6 Lessons are required to continue lessons with your current teacher. SIX (6) Summer Lessons are mandatory, however summer lessons are flexible.
• Receive a FREE lesson: Take advantage of our Referral Program & Spread the word about our music lessons to family, friends and neighbors. Be sure to let them know to mention you as they begin the enrollment process so that we know that you referred them to our school. Email our PCSM administration (email@example.com), noting which family you referred to us, and if one of them formally enrolls, you’ll receive a FREE lesson for every enrolled referral.
QUESTIONS ABOUT TUITION & BILLING? Please contact office personnel at 214.613.2020
PCSM doesn’t guarantee continuity of teachers. Instructors may change at any time due to personal and professional reasons.
Note: When registering with PCSM you are agreeing to our Policy.